Dedicated bus services for Barker students.
Barker provides dedicated bus services that pick up and set down at the Secondary and Junior Schools each and every morning and afternoon of School term. This bus service is provided by North Sydney Bus Charters (Phone - 9427 8533). The buses are air conditioned and equipped with seat belts, which all students are required to wear as a passenger on the bus. The bus is clearly branded as Barker. All students using the service use their Student ID cards to tap on and off.
- Northern Beaches commencing at Avalon
- Bayview via Church Point and Mona Vale
- Narrabeen (via Powderworks Road to Ingleside)
- Terrey Hills/St Ives
- Lower North Shore (starting at Cammeray via Lane Cove and West Pymble)
- Northbridge (via Castle Cove, Roseville and Killara)
- Balgowlah (via Warringah Mall, Beacon Hill and Belrose)
- Arcadia via Galston and Dural
In 2017, the cost will be $315 per term return, or $175 for a one-way trip per term. A casual pass, allowing for 10 trips only, may be purchased for $60. Casual passes can be used morning and afternoon on certain buses, with the exception of the Northern Beaches and Terrey Hills/St Ives services, where a casual pass will only be accepted on the afternoon services, due to demand on the AM service. Application may be made for a Term Pass (AM & PM, AM only or PM only) or a casual pass, by completing the Application Form below. Students use their Student ID Card to 'tap on and off' the Barker buses.
Please contact Enrolments on 02 9847 8207 should you have any further enquiries about the Barker Buses.